Covid-19 Guest Guidelines for Lotus Nails
June 18th 2020 is our re-opening date. We have implemented safety and health protocols to ensure a safe environment for you and our staff.
We are asking our customers to please book an appointment online or call us for an appointment. We will be accepting walk-ins, but please understand that appointments have top priority and we cannot promise our walk-ins to be taken care of immediately. Once we are full for that day we will POST a sign to said we are FULL at the door. Meaning that for the rest of the day we will be taken care of appointments ONLY.
We at Lotus Nails & Spa will follow all new extremely strict protocols to ensure the safety of our team, you, our incredible clients and our community.
Outlined below are our new guidelines that our guest MUST follow until further notice:
- FAILURE TO FOLLOW OUR HEALTH AND SAFETY PROTOCOLS WILL BE ASKED TO LEAVE.
- We strongly advise immunocompromised, at risk and vulnerable humans including pregnant and nursing mothers to really consider your risks before scheduling your appointment and highly suggest you do not schedule a non-essential personal service to reduce your exposure to Covid-19 and any other major health related illnesses and injuries during this crucial time.
- While we are taking extra precautions to maintain a clean and safe environment, by booking an appointment you acknowledge that you’ve read our guidelines and are comfortable with the risks associated booking a non-essential personal service during this time of transition and you will not hold Lotus Nails & Spa and ANY EMPLOYEES liable for any injury, illness or health conditions that arises from application of non-essential personal services.
- PLEASE REMEMBER to bring your face masks, or we have the right to refuse service. It is mandatory for all guests to wear a face mask at all times inside.
- If you arrive at your appointment showing any visible respiratory symptoms of illness even while wearing a face mask. For example, cough, fever, shortness of breath we have the right to refuse service.
- It is also mandatory for all our nail artists and front desk hospitality team to wear a face mask and gloves at all times while inside and performing services.
- We are following all Covid-19 Health and Safety regulations and guidelines from the CDC and OSHA.
- Our salons are properly cleaned, sanitized, disinfected before the start, in-between every single client, and at the closing of each day using only hospital grade disinfectants.
- When you arrive we will ask you to please wash your hands upon arrival, for at least 20 seconds, to minimize continued exposure to high touch areas.
- Please leave ALL personal items in your car other than keys, cell phone, any emergency items, inhalers or epi-pens. We will not allow anyone to place your personal belongings on any surface within the salons to minimize spread of contamination.
- For extra safety precautions for both of our nail artists and front desk hospitality staff we will have Acrylic Safety Protection Guard partitions for Social Distancing Safety.
- The reception areas are closed. If you have an appointment, then you can walk straight into the shop. If somehow, we are not finish with our current client. Then we will ask you to wait in your car until we are done. If you don’t have an appointment you can call us for an appointment, thank you!
- We will pause all beverage services except for sodas and water at this time. (please ask us and we will get it for you)
- Do not bring any outside food or drinks.
- Only the person with the appointment is allowed in the salon, no kiddos, babies, friends, pets or extra people are allowed in at this time.
- After your service, guests are to check out and leave immediately so we can properly clean, disinfect and sanitize for our next guests. The waiting area is closed at this time. We ask all guests to make your next appointment online or call us.
- All Lotus Nails Employees will take their temperature before the start of their shift as an additional health and safety precaution.
- We’re committed to creating a safe and clean salon environment. Please do not bring in your own nail polish or manicure implements.
Because of the new strict guidelines we have put in place, we must follow, any appointment you currently have is subject to change. Each nail artist is working a limited schedule to accommodate these changes, so please be patient with us as your appointment may change.
If you are experiencing any signs of illness, have been exposed to COVID-19, or are experiencing a fever, cough, or trouble breathing, please stay home and reschedule your appointment for at least 14 days later to ensure you are symptom-free. If you are uncomfortable with any of the guidelines outlined above, please notify us immediately at firstname.lastname@example.org
We encourage our friends everywhere to take the extra precautions necessary to safeguard their health and that of others. It is everyone’s responsibility to help stop the spread of this virus, and protect those most vulnerable in our communities. It’s a complicated situation, our plans may change, and if so we will let you know. Please know we are closely monitoring the situation and will follow recommendations from the CDC, WHO and NHS and urge you all to do the same.
Thank you for your understanding and patience. As we continue our daily lives in this changing reality, let’s work to protect and care for one another. We are all in this together! God Bless!